At BLUE DIVE MENORCA we always try to adapt to the needs and availability of our divers, therefore, read and accept our cancellation policy before booking your activity or diving course.
To formalize a reservation for any activity or course, 30% of the total amount must be paid, using our secure payment system through our website, or by contacting us to make the payment of said percentage through a bank transfer .
Until the payment of 30% of the amount of the activity is not made, your place is not confirmed or reserved. In the case of making said payment by bank transfer from another bank or bank different from ours (+ or -3 days to have the transfer in our bank account), with proof of payment of the amount, we will formalize the reservation.
Once the activity has been paid and confirmed and, in the event of not being able to carry out the activity, the following money return policy will be applied:
- In it case of booking a diving course doing the theory online (E-Learning PADI):
When you make the payment of 30% of the total amount of any diving course, you are paying the amount of the code that gives you access to the theory with the digital manual. In the case of cancellation of the course, the amount paid will not be refunded, since you are the owner of your code and you can redeem it (finish the course) at any other time, at BLUE DIVE MENORCA or at any PADI center in the world.
– All the money paid for the service contracted with BLUE DIVE MENORCA will be refunded in the event of cancellation of the activity by the diving center, regardless of the reason for the cancellation.
– The entire amount paid for the service contracted with BLUE DIVE MENORCA will be refunded in the event of cancellation of the activity by the diver, provided that said cancellation is made up to 10 days before the activity. For 5 days before, 70% will be returned, for 4 days before, 50% will be returned, for 2 days before, 20% will be returned. For cancellations with a term of less than 2 days, the money paid will not be refunded.
– For activities that involve a collective reservation of more than 5 places, the following parameters will be used:
The entire amount paid will be refunded minus 5% for management expenses (therefore, 95% of the money paid will be refunded) for the service contracted with BLUE DIVE MENORCA, in the event of cancellation of the activity for part of the group of divers provided that said cancellation is made up to 15 days before the activity. For 10 days before, 70% will be refunded, for 9 days before, 50% will be refunded, for 7 days before
will return 20%. For cancellations with a period of less than 7 days, the money paid will not be refunded.
– In the case of a medical problem, 80% of the money paid by the person with said medical problem will be returned
(it is not extensible to the reservation(s) of your companion(s), as long as a medical certificate is presented that establishes your temporary/or total incapacity to dive. If a medical certificate is not presented, the parameters explained above will be used.
– Once the client boards the boat, the money will not be refunded if the dive is not carried out due to dizziness, compensation problems, cold problems or problems with the diver's own equipment.
Making the payment implies acceptance of the previously established conditions.