PADI Rescue Diver
Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building on what you've already learned, this course builds on what you already know about how to prevent problems and how to manage them if they happen. rise to challenges and master them. Most divers find this course challenging and rewarding, and in the end they say it is the best course they have ever taken.
What does it consist of:
Recognize and manage stress from other divers.
Equipment and emergency management.
Rescue of panicked divers.
Rescue of unconscious divers.
- Be 12 years of age or older.
- Be in possession of the PADI Adventure Diver certification (or possess an equivalent certificate from another organization).
- Be trained and up-to-date in first aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses.
- All the necessary material to develop the activity both inside and outside the water.
- Departures by boat and from land.
- The PADI Rescue Diver Work Package includes all the materials needed to complete the PADI Rescue Diver course. You'll learn how to think like a rescue diver and get an overview of the techniques you'll practice with your Instructor. This toolbox of knowledge and techniques will give you the expertise to handle almost any emergency situation.
Price of the Rescue Diver course
The price of our PADI Rescue Diver course is €360
Your next adventure:
After taking the CPR and First Aid courses and the PADI Rescue Diver course, you should take the PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider course. Together, these three courses round out your ability to manage dive emergencies.