PADI Advanced Open Water
The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase confidence and build your diving skills so you can feel more comfortable in the water. It's a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
You will be qualified to:
The knowledge and techniques that you will acquire in the Advanced Open Water Diver course vary according to the interest you have and the adventures you have, but include:
Practical aspects of deep diving.
Physiological effects of deep diving.
More ways to use your underwater compass.
How to navigate using fin strokes, visual references and time.
How to best use your dive computer and electronic Recreational Dive Planner (ePIRTM).
What does it consist of:
This course consolidates what you have learned and develops new skills by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun with scuba diving. We will polish your techniques by doing five adventure dives.
Deep dive (usually anywhere between 18-30 meters).
A sampler of three Adventure Dives of your choice.
Details of the PADI Advanced Open Diver course:
- The PADI Open Water Diver (or a certification from another training organization that qualifies you).
- 10 years old (Adventure Diver) 12 years old (Advanced Open Water Diver)
- Everything you need to develop the activity both in and out of the water
- Departures by boat and from land
- The PADI Adventures in Diving Manual provides information on more than 16 types of specialty diving.
Price of the PADI Open Water Advanced course
The price of our PADI OPEN WATER course is €390